The Scrollsaw Workshop is primarily supported by donations. If you enjoy this Blog and would like to make a donation please click the button. Your support is greatly appreciated.
To locate a pattern file:
<————– CLICK on one of the PATTERN CATEGORIES to your left.
NOTE: Pattern names with a “+” means that there are Sub-Menus below this heading. Just place your mouse cursor on the menu item with the “+” and you will see a drop down menu appear. Then just make your selection.
– There are multiple categories so you will have to scroll down to see them all.
– If you select “All Patterns” the page may take a while to load because there are over 1200 patterns.
– When you open a CATEGORY page CLICK on the pattern you would like to download.
– The Pattern PDF file will open in a new window.
– Download the pattern to your computer. — After downloading, close the PDF window.
– Note: When you put your cursor on a pattern, a description appears. Some patterns have just one main pattern and others have multiple patterns.
( e.g. “Christmas Ornaments-10″ means there are 10 different patterns in this download, even though only 1 or 2 patterns may be visible in the picture.)
– A pattern may be in more than one category. e.g. Clocks and Sports and ???
All the scroll saw patterns in this catalog are the property of Steve Good.
You can make as many projects from these patterns as you wish.
This includes personal or commercial use including mass production.